Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's Always Sunny In Pittsburgh

Due to the lack of thoughts that I would be ready to share, I put out a number of photos from my pedestrian tour of Squirrel Hill and Homestead. I had a similar walk before.

My apartment block.
A brother of my apartment block.
Just another regular house.
Oh, how much my legs hate these hills!
A bridge to Homestead.
They are building something huge.
Monongahela river, February 2012.
Waterfront.
A memorial to soldiers.
(someone should've posted an "oil war" graffiti below -- it would make a nice story)
A red brick building erected in 1903.
Still makes the image of the city.
The love of Americans to putting up their flags everywhere fascinates me.
Thursday is not a shopping day, apparently.
Sunset in Squirrel Hill.
A typical street in Pittsburgh.

And, as a bonus, a squirrel...
... hiding from me in a trash bin.

1 comment:

  1. на российское бабье лето похоже

    ReplyDelete