Saturday, January 29, 2022

Bridges of Pittsburgh

In loving memory of the Fern Hollow Bridge, I decided to bring up some old unpublished photos of Pittsburgh Bridges. Around 2014-2015, I ran around the city and took these photos. 
 

1. Between CMU and Schenley Plaza over Boundary St

Couples put locks over it. I bet less than 25% are still together. 

 



2. Between CMU and Schenley Park over the lake





3. Blvd of Allies to Schenley over trail. Has two segments.




4. Bloomfield bridge



5. Fort Pitt bridge (morning before Pgh Marathon 2015)





The leftmost one

6. Smithfield Bridge



The blue one in the center.

7. Roberto Clemente Bridge

Closed for traffic during Pirates games. 






8. Andy Warhol Bridge

2nd of 3 similar bridges from dahntahn to nor'side.

The front one.

9. Veterans Bridge (the landmark I look for if I'm lost around the nor'side)



No comments:

Post a Comment